Please note the following guidelines
- The introduction should be very brief, 2-3 minutes
- No slides permitted
- You will not be in charge of the session time control. The lecturers will have a timer on the lectern showing them the time remaining from their talk and were instructed to respect the times. The hall AV technicians will control the switch between presentations where applicable.
You have received detailed information about the speaker via email, including lecture details and CV. Please read these carefully before the session.
Suggestions for introduction:
- What is the lecturer known for?
- In which field of research is the lecturer working?
- What are the scientific contributions by the lecturer within this field of research?