Join the #FENSPHOTO contest for a chance to win a €100 Amazon Voucher
- Take a picture during the Forum, one that really catches the spirit of FENS
- Share your picture on one of our social media platforms:
- Tweet your photo using the #FENSPHOTO and #FENS2018 hashtags
- Post your photo on Instagram using the #FENSPHOTO and #FENS2018 hashtags
- Feel free to be creative
- Photos can include individuals, groups, props, etc*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be received by Tuesday, July 10, 12:00 pm.
The winner will be announced at the FENS booth on Wednesday, 11 July at 10.00 am.
First prize – Amazon Voucher for €100
1. ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend the 11th FENS Forum of Neuroscience, FENS 2018.
2. HOW THE PRIZE IS AWARDED
The winning photo will be selected by our special judges committee.
3. GENERAL RULES
1. By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
2. By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
3. The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
4. FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
5. Refusal to accept the prize releases FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
6. FENS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
7. By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by FENS and Kenes Group.
8. The winner will be announced on Wednesday morning at 10:00; July 11 and the prize will be awarded at the FENS booth. The winner will be contacted via the social.
9. The winner should claim to collect their prize by 13:00 at the FENS booth on Wednesday July 11 (or contact FENS). Failure to collect the prize by 13:00 will result in a new winner being named and the previous winner will automatically forfeit their prize.